Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(

Go down 
+5
RestInPieceS
Cluee
unknown
MonDragoon
janin143
9 posters
AuthorMessage
janin143

Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( Empty
PostSubject: Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(   Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:47 am

well im just new in this guild and i really respect extinction so much..IMO...how about helping others when they need help?ill give an example..

when i was going to go for grinding one of my guildmates is hitting someone...so i ask him first.."pre tulungan ba kita dyn?" i didint know d situation whether maybe he is just trippin around or he was attacked first by the other player..in this situation i wont even leave him nor i want to help him..but theres no choice if i ask u if u see your guildmates being pawned by other players would u feel gud about wat they feel..im not flaming hir..but my point hir is wer brothers and in this game were in the same blood...
well i can say is...it really depends on the situation..the hardest part of this is when you help someone there are possibilities that you would be blame in the situation and that really makes me feel bad.. Sad ..BY the way thanks for the time just want to share wat i feel.. Neutral

GUDLUK And MORE POWER TO OUR GUILD Wink
Back to top Go down
MonDragoon

MonDragoon

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(   Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:49 am

WOW PARE HEAVY!!!

PAKI TAGALOG NMN DI KO MA GETS
Back to top Go down
unknown

unknown

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(   Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:03 am

ANAK NG

KAGIGINCING KO LANG E

NOSE BLEED AGAD

AMP
Back to top Go down
Cluee

Cluee

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(   Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:42 am

janin143 wrote:
well im just new in this guild and i really respect extinction so much..IMO...how about helping others when they need help?ill give an example..

when i was going to go for grinding one of my guildmates is hitting someone...so i ask him first.."pre tulungan ba kita dyn?" i didint know d situation whether maybe he is just trippin around or he was attacked first by the other player..in this situation i wont even leave him nor i want to help him..but theres no choice if i ask u if u see your guildmates being pawned by other players would u feel gud about wat they feel..im not flaming hir..but my point hir is wer brothers and in this game were in the same blood...
well i can say is...it really depends on the situation..the hardest part of this is when you help someone there are possibilities that you would be blame in the situation and that really makes me feel bad.. Sad ..BY the way thanks for the time just want to share wat i feel.. Neutral

GUDLUK And MORE POWER TO OUR GUILD Wink
isa lang masasabi ko...

IBAT IBA ANG UGALI NG TAO...
Back to top Go down
RestInPieceS

RestInPieceS

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(   Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:54 pm

my tama ka pre What a Face
Back to top Go down
EdgeJayZ

EdgeJayZ

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(   Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:29 am

`` parang nabasa koh na e2 ha.... hmmmmf san kho ba nabasa e2? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bris

Bris

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(   Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:39 am

Let them blame you, atleast you helped your brother. that is the most important thing in the brotherhood Very Happy if i where you even if he is trippin i will help him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Killspree

Killspree

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(   Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:47 am

not all of us are available to help all the time please do understand. peace cheers
Back to top Go down
Bris

Bris

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(   Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:08 am

yeah but the brothers around u should help you no matter what cheers
Back to top Go down
NeoCrissan

NeoCrissan

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(   Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:10 am

awww

pro english

nosebleed !

hahaha oo tama kayo ..

mga magkakaguild dapat nag 22lungan !

^_^V
Back to top Go down
Bris

Bris

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(   Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:19 am

yeah hehe wag na ba english? lol!
Back to top Go down
NeoCrissan

NeoCrissan

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(   Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:50 am

opo

wag na po

sakit sa utak

hahaha

^_^V

basta support our guildmates ...
Back to top Go down
Bris

Bris

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(   Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:54 am

nkasanayan lng sa WOW hehehe pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(   Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving ur "Blood"mates Behind :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: